These areas operate for the 12:15pm, 1:30pm and 2.30pm Bus Service.
Bayan, Jabriya, Mishref, Rumathiya, Salmiya, Salwa, Shaab.
One Way: KD290 per academic year - (Deposit: KD60 + Terms: KD90 + KD90 + KD50)
Two Way: KD380 per academic year - (Deposit: KD60 + Terms: KD115 + KD115 + KD 90)
These areas operate for the 2.30pm Bus Service and are for use for pupils from
Reception – Yr 8. Unfortunately this service is not available for Pre KG and KG pupils.
Abu Hasaniyah, Egailia, Fintas, Maboula, Mangaf, Messila, Sabah Al-Salem, Shuhada, Hateen, Benid Al Gar
One Way: KD380 per academic year - (Deposit: KD60 + Terms: KD115 + KD115 + KD90)
Two Way: KD495 per academic year - (Deposit: KD60 + Terms: KD160 + KD160 + KD115)
- I hereby agree to pay the transportation charges as per my selection above. Each term’s payment must be received by the end of the first week of term.
- Places on the bus are only secured following submission of the application form along with payment of a non refundable deposit and when a receipt has been issued.
- Change of home address may result in the discontinuation of the bus service and, in such cases the full term’s fees remain payable. If you are considering moving house, we suggest that you email [email protected] prior to doing so informing them of your new address, they will confirm if they can continue with the bus service.
- The school reserves the right to remove any pupil from travelling on the bus due to behaviour that TES or the Transport Company deems to be unacceptable, and in such cases the full term’s fees remain payable.
- Children must sit down for the duration of the journey and it is compulsory to wear their lap belt at all times. No preparation for exit can be made until the bus is stationary.
- On the return journey children must be met at by an adult at the drop off point. Children in Year 3 and above may be dropped off at home without an adult present if the attached Permission Form has been completed.
- Parents must provide car seats for Pre-Kg and Kg children.
- Occasionally, it is permitted for other Prep children to travel home on the school bus with another child. If you wish to make a request, please following the procedure below. The parent of the existing bus child should email a request before 10am on the applicable day to [email protected], [email protected]du.kw and the parent of the additional child. It is important that all 3 parties are included into the same message. Confirmation will be received by Transport to all 3 parties. Children arriving at the bus without permission will not be permitted to take the bus.
- On the last day of any term, there is no facility to accommodate extra children.
- With the exception of emergency situations, requests to change arrangements should be very occasional and in exceptional circumstances. We cannot provide a flexible service where arrangements change on a frequent basis so please do consider this before signing up for school transportation.
Accurate end of day routines are essential to ensure the safe and efficient operation of the School Bus Service and un-notified changes and/or non emergency changes on a regular basis may result in the service being cancelled.
Sunday 2 September AM: there is no bus service
Sunday 2 September PM: a bus service will be provided to children who have secured a place prior to 12 June and the deposit has been paid.
Wednesday 13 June - Tuesday 4 September: if you register and pay a deposit between the above dates, your child’s school bus service will commence on Sunday 9 September.
Wednesday 4 September 2018 - onwards: registrations will be subject to route confirmation and a start date will be confirmed once this has taken place. This may take a few days therefore please plan in advance.
The Transport Manager will review all applications and reserves the right to refuse an application where past experiences have resulted in late or non payment of fees and/or behaviour that is determined to be unacceptable to other children and bus personnel, and behaviour that compromises the safety of the service. Please also be advised that routes and timings are subject to change.